I have several things to say about the people who lined up at a Chick-fil-A restaurant to show how much they hate the gayz.
1) Gobbling hot cock or asking for some cock between two buttered buns isn’t as anti-gay as you think, dipshits.
2) Don’t give me any of your bullshit this is about “free speech”. Free speech means the government may not shut you up, but it gives you no protection from any non-violent consequences of your actions. That means you can be called out socially and economically for the garbage you have spewed. Also, the far right christianists (not Christians) were happy as homophobic little clams to boycott Disney, JC Penney, Macy’s, Target, Oreos, and many others for their pro-gay-rights “agenda”. Apparently boycotts only suppress free speech if the pro-human-rights crowd is doing the boycotting.
3) Your actions cause real pain to the gay people you are openly denigrating. If you think Christ is enjoying LGBTQ people hurting because people openly despise them, you are a delusional twatwaffle who has never bothered to read the New Testament. Jesus said NOTHING about homosexuals, and believe me the Romans surrounding him had not exactly kept the hot gay lovin’ on the down low so if it were an issue he would have brought it up.
4) I also call shenanigans on your “defense of traditional marriage” crap. You just don’t want LGBTQ people to get married. The Bible explicitly condones several different types of “traditional” marriage that no Christian in their right mind would embrace:
5) You are also supporting terrorism along with your bigotry, did you know that? The restaurant’s “charity”, WinShape, has funneled millions into the Family Research Council. The Southern Poverty Law Center has designated the FRC as a hate group. The FRC have spend big bucks trying to convince US legislators to turn a blind eye to the legalized murder of gays in Uganda. The legislation in Uganda that make slaughtering gays a legal thing to do was introduced by David Bahati, who is “the secretary of the Ugandan branch of The Family, a secretive American evangelical organization”. American legislators like Congressmen Joe Pitts (R-PA) have deep and enduring ties to The Family. Joe Pitts also has close ties to the FRC, who love him to bits. Joe Pitts made sure to let everyone know he gave his support for Chick-fil-A’s devotion to traditional marriage. People who support Chick-fil-A are supporting the FRC, which in turn supports the agenda of The Family, that in turn supports the state-sponsored terrorism against LGBTQ people. Does the thought of raped and/or murdered queers add some spice to those yummy chicken strips, jackasses?
6) Americans are murdered every day because they are LGBTQ. Sometimes they just take their own lives to save the homophobic monsters surrounding them the trouble. They are sometimes murdered by their family members, including their parents – just because they are homosexual. You support these attacks on LGBTQ people every time you make them less human by your hatred and disdain of their humanity. you make them other. You make them strange fruit, not people. You must be so proud of your cause.
Things will change. One day homophobia will be thought of with the same condemnation we give to the horrible bigots screaming at a black student in the photo below:
History will remember your homophobia with the same disgust you give to GLBTQ community now. Bear that in mind.
Now, enjoy your sandwich, asshat.